mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Recover photos from you corrupted SD card or media

By on 09:39



 Recover photos from you corrupted SD card or media






Welcome to my blog abd123tech . I am happy to provide this new topic Thank you!







 Recover photos from you corrupted SD card or media


I had several cases when some friends of mine had their SD card corrupted and they lost many photos. Now, I hope you’ll never have to deal with a corrupted SD card but if you do, we have a good solution for you.
PhotoRec is a digital photo recovery solution that is designed to handle multiple types of storage media. The operating system will not be a problem either, PhotoRec runs under Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Dos, Solaris and FreeBSD. The software is also very easy to use and pretty self-explanatory, you just need run it,select the drive in need for “repairs”, the folder where the pictures will be recovered and the magic will be done. I had so far 3 cases of corrupted SD cards and believe me when I tell you, PhotoRec was succesfull for each one.





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire